- Get an all-inclusive Network of Support
- Set Standards and Expectations with the Agents
- Client Success team to assist with agent’s understanding of the set standards and expectations
- Defined working hours of Monday-Friday from 9-5 and closed on all federal holidays
- Sales team to generate new agent opportunities
- Accounting team to handle all billing and collections
- Transactly provided E&O Insurance
- Community of TCs so you aren’t alone
- Ongoing Training and Education
- Group and One-on-One Coaching
- Assistance with Time Off coverage
- Ability to provide input into the Transactly system features
- Access for agents and their clients to view transaction details, timeline, documents, and more!!
- Customizable task and email templates
- Customizable signature
- Centralized location for all information when working with multiple agents
- Password management system for agent credentials
- Store agent’s preferred vendors for easy access
- Securely saved history of all transaction data
- Sync tasks/key deadlines with GCalendar
- Online support of Transactly system
- Unlimited number of transactions
- Free Connect utility connection service for buyers
Trusted by agents 👍
A few common questions
What are the benefits of having a dedicated transaction coordinator?
Our TCs handle up to 90% of all closing tasks, freeing you from the complex, monotonous, and overwhelming tasks – and piles of paperwork. They take on a wide variety of tasks that allow you to focus on your priorities and help foster your success.
What are Transactly Vendor Connections?
At Transactly, we have worked hard to find a trusted nationwide network of vendors who can help get your deals across the finish line – title search, mortgage, moving services and more. All so that you can offer the best value to your buyers and sellers.